- Working papers
- R Daniel, A Radulescu, Y Niv. Multidimensional probabilistic learning reveals impaired attentional control during reinforcement learning in older adults [under revision].
- Peer-reviewed publications
- A Radulescu, Y Niv. State representation in mental illness. (2019). Current Opinion in Neurobiology, 55, 160-166. [pdf]
- A Radulescu, Y Niv, IC Ballard. Holistic reinforcement learning: the role of structure and attention. (2019). Trends in Cognitive Sciences. [pdf]
- Y Leong*, A Radulescu*, R Daniel, V deWoskin, Y Niv. Dynamic interaction between reinforcement learning and attention in multidimensional environments. (2017). Neuron, 93(2), 451-463. *=equally contributing authors. [pdf]
- A Radulescu, R Daniel, Y Niv. The effects of aging on the interaction between reinforcement learning and attention. (2016) Psychology and Aging, 31(7), 747. [pdf]
- D Arkadir, A Radulescu, D Raymond, N Lubarr, SB Bressman, P Mazzoni, Y Niv. (2016). DYT1 dystonia increases risk taking in humans. eLife, 5, e14155. [pdf].
- Y Niv, R Daniel, A Geana, SJ Gershman, Y Leong, A Radulescu, RC Wilson. (2015). Reinforcement learning in multidimensional environments relies on attention mechanisms. Journal of Neuroscience, 35, 8145-8157. [pdf].
- SJ Gershman, A Radulescu, KA Norman, Y Niv. (2014). Statistical computations underlying the dynamics of memory updating. PLoS Computational Biology, 10, e1003939. [pdf].
- Conference proceedings
- A Radulescu, YC Leong, Y Niv. (2017). Reward sensitive attention dynamics during human reinforcement learning. Reinforcement Learning and Decision Making. [pdf]
- P Hitchcock, A Radulescu, Y Niv, C Sims. (2017). Building on solid ground: establishing the stability of computational modeling parameters. In Hitchcock, P. (Chair), Introducing Computational Clinical Science: New Techniques to Improve Methods, Theory, Diagnosis, and Prediction. Symposium to be presented at 51st Annual Convention for the Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies , San Diego, California.
- A Radulescu, R Daniel, Y Niv. (2013). Age related differenced in learning to selectively attend. Reinforcement Learning and Decision Making. [pdf]
- Y Niv, A Langdon, A Radulescu. (2014). A free-choice premium in the basal ganglia. Trends in Cognitive Sciences, 19(1), 4-5. [pdf].
The documents distributed here have been provided as a means to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work on a noncommercial basis. Copyright and all rights therein are are maintained by the authors or by other copyright holders, notwithstanding that they have offered their works here electronically. It is understood that all persons copying this information will adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by these copyrights. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.